These powdered clay face masks make great gifts for the beauty obsessive in your life. But get this - no plastic. They come in a handy tin and you can mix it in the quantities you want, less waste and you don't pay for the water in your product.
They store for far longer than their hydrated counterparts, so no more stash of solid, out of date face masks in the cupboard!
- Red Clay - anti-inflammatory
- Fullers Earth - oil absorbing
- Green Clay - detox
- Pink Clay - draws out impurities
How to make clay mask
- Mix a small amount of the clay with water until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Apply the clay mask on the face or body and allow it to stand for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the paste dries.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat the face dry with a soft towel.